Friday, February 18, 2011

The Married Life

I love being married! Its the best just being able to be around the one you love pretty much 24/7.  So many good memories and so many funny times! When im finally done with work, it feels so nice knowing I get to come to my man :) We grow closer each day. He's my other half!

 I learned to play Call of Duty..so theres something else we can do together. I actually really like the game haha.

FUNNIEST STORY: bahahah. The other night, I threw a rolled up sock at Chad and it hit him in the face and then fell in his ice cream. SO FUNNY. I couldnt stop laughing!

Heres some pics of us.Being weird. We had a picnic at Freestone park last weekend. It was great :)





Kelsey's Bridal Shower. Oh how I've missed these girls!!

2 comments:

emilymcb said...

Can we PLEASE be blog friends?! Love you!

emilymcb@gmail.com

Chad and Marisa said...

yes!! You'll have to help me with that though haha I duno how to work this thingy!