Saturday, July 9, 2011

Our Newest Addition

Here is the newest additon to our family. Saydie :) 

I found her a week ago at like 6am when I was going to my moms house. She was just standing in the middle of the street, she looked so clueless :( I stopped and opened my door and she just came over and jumped right in! I put signs up all over our neighborhood and near by and no one called about her. We took her to the vet and she doesn't have a chip in her, so she is ours now! (I was secretly hoping the whole time that we would be able to keep her) She is such a sweet dog. Shes a good dog too! Minus swallowing a hot dog whole and then throwing up on the carpet multiple times. Chadly and I have an thing on spelling her name. I want it spelled Saydie. He wants it spelled Sadie. I dont care...im spelling it the way I want :) haha.

Last night I wasn't feeling well so I went and laid in bed. I had my eyes closed and I heard a noise so I opened them and Saydie was resting her head on the bed right infront of my face. Hahah shes cute! 

I love this doggie <3


No comments: