Thursday, June 9, 2011

Family

 I am beyond grateful to have the family that I have. I was extremely blessed to be brought into the Goodman family! They all have the most genuine hearts and have really shown me that family is forever. In this short time we have been married, they have all been there for us through everything. I don't consider them my in laws. They are my parents, and my brothers and sisters.  I love spending time with them! Its always so much fun. I always think about how they will be my family for forever. 
I didn't grow up with many cousins or any younger cousins. My family is pretty small. I never knew the love I could have for all my nieces and nephews! They sure know how to make me smile. They are the most precious kids, I love them so much! 

This is me and Chadly and our niece Lilly at a halloween carnival in Benson


Me and my sister Brooke, and her daughter Lilly. Lilly was getting crazy haha :)

 Me and my niece Braelyn!



Lilly and Marlee
 My nephew Crewser. He gives the best loves! He always runs up to me when he sees me..calls out my name "risa!" and gives me the biggest hugs! Hes such a snuggler too. Melts my heart.
Chadly and our niece Madi. Love this pic of them :)


Fun day at the zoo!

We drove with Brent and Brooke to Madi's baptism in Thatcher. Lilly and I were entertaining ourselves!


 Braezer and Carlee at the zoo!


My nephew Koye!

Crewser, Madi and Koye :)

Chadly and Marlee. so precious!

My Goodman Family. Love them so much!
 
Can't forget about my little Cappo family!! I love them so much, and I am also so happy that the Cappos and Goodmans get a long so well :) I am such a lucky girl to have such amazing family!! Besides my Chadly, my mom and brother are my rock <3

No comments: